Pieces for Woodwind Doublers - Volume V for multi-reed combinations
7 pieces for combinations of Piccolo, Flute, Clarinet, Soprano Saxophone, Alto Saxophone & Tenor Saxophone. Including piano book PDF for reference, reed book PDF and backing track MP3s.
- One Door Closes - a musical theatre ballad in the style of Stiles & Drewe (Flute, Tenor Saxophone, Clarinet)
- Vaudeville By Ghost Light - an accompaniment for an eerie music hall variety act (Clarinet, Flute, Alto Saxophone, Piccolo)
- Old Modern World - a theatrical pop ballad influenced by the musicals of Elton John and Alan Menken (Clarinet, Flute, Alto Saxophone)
- Double Agent - a funky piece inspired by themes from popular espionage TV shows of the 1960s and 70s with some “reboot” twists (Flute, Clarinet, Tenor Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone/Clarinet)
- A Festive Feast - a short, Christmassy orchestral piece in the vein of Leroy Anderson (Flute, Clarinet, Alto Saxophone)
- Try To Hold Back The Tide - a “twenty-tens” inspired synth-pop ballad (Flute, Clarinet, Tenor Saxophone)
- Backtrack Boogie - a twisting and turning, indecisive big band number with influences of boogie-woogie (Clarinet, Flute, Alto Saxophone)
Titles in this compilation are also available separately.
DOUBLING TIME - Pieces for Woodwind Doublers - Volume V
ZIP (containing PDFs & MP3s)