Pieces for Woodwind Doublers - Volume III (for multi-reed combinations)
7 pieces for combinations of Flute, Clarinet, Soprano Saxophone, Alto Saxophone and Tenor Saxophone with optional Alto Flute and Bass Clarinet. Including piano book PDF, reed book PDF and backing track MP3s.
- Between The Lines - an 80s-style pop ballad (Clarinet/Alto Flute, Tenor Saxophone/Bass Clarinet, Flute, Alto Saxophone)
- The Chance To Fly - an atmospheric concert piece (Alto Saxophone, Flute, Clarinet)
- Petrichor At Dawn - a folk-influenced pastorale (Clarinet, Flute, Alto Saxophone)
- That’s How I’ll Know - an 80s-style pop/disco ballad à la Whitney Houston (Alto Saxophone, Flute, Clarinet)
- Sax It Up - a pop-funk piece inspired by the likes of Tower of Power and Jaco Pastorius (Soprano Sax, Flute, Alto Saxophone, Clarinet, Tenor Saxophone)
- Callaloo Soup - a jolly ska/reggae piece incorporating shuffle and swing grooves (Alto Saxophone, Flute, Clarinet)
- Doubling Royale - a pop-disco pastiche of Abba’s “Dancing Queen” (Clarinet, Alto Saxophone, Flute)
Titles in this compilation are also available separately.
DOUBLING BACK - Pieces for Woodwind Doublers - Volume III
ZIP (containing PDFs & MP3s)