Pieces for Woodwind Doublers - DOUBLE-REED + SAXOPHONE EDITION
7 pieces for combinations of Oboe, Cor Anglais, Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone (with optional Soprano Recorder and Bassoon) including piano book PDF, reed book PDF and backing track MP3s.
- ¿Hablas Viento de Madera? - a bright latin number with a Guaracha-feel
- Once There Was A Place Called Home - a Disney-style ballad
- The Wind in Your Sails - a reflective seascape giving way to a rousing shanty
- First Light - a contemporary musical theatre pop ballad
- Intermission Intermezzo - a traditional musical theatre entr'acte
- Hey, Ho, The Wind and the Rain - a folk-influenced piece with filmic sections
- When The Wind Blows - a ballad in the style of Stephen Sondheim
Titles in this compilation are also available for single-reed doublers as individual items or in the compilation books Doubling Down and Doubling Up.
DOUBLE TAKES - Pieces for Woodwind Doublers DOUBLE-REED + SAXOPHONE EDITION
ZIP (containing PDFs and MP3s)