Pieces for Woodwind Doublers - Volume IV (for multi-reed combinations)
7 pieces for combinations of Piccolo, Flute, Clarinet, Soprano Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone & Baritone Saxophone (with optional D Tin Whistle, Alto Flute & Bass Clarinet). Including piano book PDF for reference, reed book PDF and backing track MP3s.
- Nothing Left For Me - an optimistic 80s synth-pop number (Alto Saxophone, Flute, Clarinet, Soprano Saxophone)
- This Is Where We Stay - a folk-influenced contemporary musical theatre ballad (Flute, Clarinet, Tenor Saxophone, Piccolo/ D Tin Whistle, Alto Saxophone)
- When The End’s In Sight - a laid-back funk-pop piece (Clarinet, Alto Saxophone, Flute, Soprano Saxophone)
- Sol En Soledad - a cheeky bossa nova influenced by 1960s pop and Eric Rogers’ “Carry On” film scores (Flute, Baritone Saxophone/Bass Clarinet, Clarinet)
- These Endless Days - a high-energy pastiche of “Les Misérables” (Flute, Clarinet, Alto Saxophone)
- Faux-verture Americano - an overture for an imaginary ‘Golden Age’ American musical (Clarinet, Flute, Piccolo, Alto Saxophone)
- Finding A Way Back - contemporary musical theatre with influences of Jason Robert Brown and Pasek & Paul (Alto Flute/Clarinet, Alto Saxophone, Flute, Clarinet)
Titles in this compilation are also available separately.
DOUBLING OVER - Pieces for Woodwind Doublers - Volume IV
ZIP (containing PDFs & MP3s)